Saturday, September 11, 2004
Rotting away at home..$BlogItemTitle$>
Dad was kinda surprised that I was at home today.
Dad : Wah. Why today you never go out?
Me : Uh huh.
Dad : Never go Orchard today arh?
Me : Don`t feel like mah.
Dad : No money izzit? How much you one? I give you.
Me [Getting excited] : I don`t mind 50 bucks. 100 bucks also can.
Dad : ..... Haven`t you heard of the words, FAT HOPE.
Me : ......................................
Ok. That`s stupid. Well have to thank Ya for waking me up so early today. Called my house phone. Mum woke me up to ans the call. IT WAS ONLY 8PLUS!!! HOW COULD SHE.
Mum : Janine wake up! Xinya called you. Quick go answer!
Me : Don`t want [Groans*]
Mum : Quick. It`s Xinya.
Me : Don`t disturb me. I wanna sleep. [covers blanklet over my head]
Mum : Are you sure?
Me : .......... [Ignores her]
Ya told me later on that mum told her that I refused to get out of bed.
So sleepy now.
Yawns.
ZzzzZzzzz
9/11/2004 03:17:00 PM;